Easy English Step-by-Step
Author: Danielle Pelletier
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Format: PDF, MP3
Get the skills you need to begin communicating in English quickly and easily!
Communicating in a new language can be intimidating. This accessible guide will give you the tools and confidence to understand and converse in English with confidence. Based on the idea that the quickest route to learning a language is through a solid foundation in the basics, Easy English Step-by-Step, Premium Second Edition presents a successful building block approach to mastering English, with important concepts linked together by clear explanations, appropriate exercises, and helpful answers.
The first steps introduce you to the everyday expressions of the language, allowing you to communicate in a variety of everyday situations almost immediately. Gradually, a series of interconnected steps takes you from simple to more challenging concepts at your own pace. After working through these exercises, you’ll have a better grasp of the language along with the knowledge and skills you need to handle English with confidence. The accompanying McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app is packed with streaming audio recording to help you improve your English pronunciation and fluency.
Easy English Step-by-Step, Premium Second Edition features:
• Easy-to-understand grammar explanations with multiple examples
• Realistic conversations for practical situations, from shopping to getting around town and making friends
• Helpful communication strategies, including the use of gestures and body language
• Exercises to test what you’ve learned and measure your progress
• Audio recordings of exercise answer keys throughout the book, via the exclusive McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app