Author: Paul Emmerson
Email English will help you to write effective and convincing emails, whether for work, study or other purposes.
Based on hundreds of real emails, Email English deals systematically with key language for constructing emails in English:
– Basics, including opening and closing emails, giving information, making requests, arranging meetings and checking understanding.
– Specific situations, such as negotiating, asking for payment and dealing with supplier or costomer.
– Skills such a describing bussiness trends, relating cause and effect and reporting.
– General grammar problems (sentence structure, verb forms, comparison, punctuation, etc).
– Communication styles: formal and informal, direct and indirect, ways of seeming more friendly.
– Phrase bank of 500 keys expressions using in emails.