McGraw-Hill Education GRE 2020
Author: Erfun Geula
Date: 2019, 6th ed.
Achieve your best score on the GRE! This comprehensive resource is packed with everything you need to ace the exam!
Getting ready to take the GRE? Written by a GRE perfect-scorer, this updated study guide provides complete coverage of all the topics covered on the exam. GRE 2020 features strategies developed by the author and focuses on the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to overcome common traps. Extensive practice exercises will allow you to track your progress and build your test-taking confidence.
• New chapter Quantitative Reasoning for Advanced Test Takers will help you aim for a top score
• Full-length diagnostic test to assess your strengths and weaknesses
• 2 full-length practice tests in the book
• Comprehensive answer keys with full explanations
• Practice Test App with 6 interactive tests, 3 from the book plus 3 more
• 18 instructional online videos illustrating how to solve key problems