Practice Makes Perfect – English Conversation
Author: Jean Yates
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Date: 2020, 3rd ed.
Format: PDF, EPUB
Gain the skills needed to converse in English with confidence!
Conversing comfortably in a new language can seem like a daunting task. This accessible guide will help you build the skills to communicate in English with confidence. The book is packed with crystal-clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and dozens of engaging exercises to help you hone your conversation skills. You’ll learn how to introduce yourself, make appointments, strike up conversations, and much more.
Practice Makes Perfect: English Conversation is organized around 12 units that present specific conversational situations and common, everyday scenarios. Each unit offers helpful instructions on correct pronunciation, grammar, syntax, and word usage. The exclusive McGraw-Hill Language app features streaming audio recordings of all dialogues in the book plus the answers to more than 100 exercises.
Practice Makes Perfect: English Conversation will help you:
• Engage in dialogues that illustrate practical conversations
• Expand your English vocabulary
• Get clarification of new concepts with numerous realistic examples
• Reinforce your new conversational skills through extensive exercises
• Test your understanding of key themes in the book
• Improve your pronunciation through audio dialogs and exercises, online and via the McGraw-Hill Language app
NEW: EPUB added