Colloquial Finnish 2nd edition
Author: Daniel Abondolo
Format: PDF, MP3
Colloquial Finnish provides a step-by-step course in Finnish as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Finnish in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
• progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
• structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
• an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
• realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
• useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
• additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Finnish will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Finnish.
The complete course comprises the book and audio materials.