Glossika French Fluency 1-3
Author: Mike Campbell, Maxime Paquin
Pages: 404, 414, 428 ; 288, 324, 356
Format: 2014 PDF, MP3 (gms) ; 2016 PDF, MP3 (gsr)
Size: 1.03GB, 2.94GB
This package includes Glossika Mass Sentence (GMS) recordings with 50 sentences per file in 3 formats: GMS-A (source-target-target), GMS-B (source-blank-target) and GMS-C (target language only)
Glossika Mass Sentences
• Fluency training for serious language learners.
• Recommended as supplementary training to your current studies; some working knowledge required; good for brushing up or breaking through plateau.
• 1000 bilingual sentences with pronunciation guide.
• Complete course includes book + audio, however this product is ONLY physical books.
• Authentic language used by native speakers, building up sentence structures.
• Straight through recordings are called GMS; 100-day spaced repetition are called GSR.
• Lots of repetition of key sentence components and vocabulary.
• Introduces how to render foreign names and placenames.
• You can skip to anywhere within the product and practice and focus on the parts you need.
• Informal, friendly language. Formal language used where appropriate.
• GMS recordings include 20 tracks of interpretation training
• GMS and GSR Audio do not require a book or computer.
• Fluency 1: predicates, adjectives, nouns, present and past verbs, habitual, continuous and completed actions
• Fluency 2: Passive vs Active, Future Actions, Modal Verbs and Commands, Existential, Indirect Speech, Causative, Verbals (Gerunds, Infinitives)
• Fluency 3: Verbals (Gerunds, Infinitives), Modals, Adjectives + Verbs, Prepositions + Verbs, Reflexives, Adjectives and Adverbs, Conjunctions and Prepositions, Verbs + Prepositions
Neu: 2016 neue version hinzugefügt.