Mot à Mot
Author: Paul Humberstone
Publisher: Hodder Education
Mot a Mot is the new edition of our highly successful advanced French vocabulary book. Providing comprehensive coverage of key French vocabulary, Mot a Mot contextualises words and phrases within up-to-date themes such as media, immigration and international relations. Each of the thematic sections has been thoroughly revised and each now includes graduated use of vocabulary allowing users to ‘jump off’ when they desire.
This fouth edition of the bestselling A Level French vocabulary reference book provides idiomatic phrases drawn from real sources such as newspapers, magazines and websites to ensure the most accurate and authentic language.
– Covers key vocabulary in thematic sections and with distinctions between levels of difficulty from AS to A2
– Easy for students to reference and search ahead of exams with topics matched to latest exam specifications
– Ensure students know the latest phrases and idioms with new entries for the latest development in communications and technology
– Increase students’ repertoire with lists of synonyms
– Have the latest information at their fingertips with updated lists of current web addresses