Schaum’s Outline of French Vocabulary, Fifth Edition
Author: mary Crockcer
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Date: 2020, 5th ed.
Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW3
A trusted resource to help boost your French vocabulary and usage skills–with access to Schaum’s improved app and website!
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there’s Schaum’s.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum’s Outline gives you:
- 322 practice exercises with answers to reinforce your mastery of French vocabulary
- Easy-to-follow review of French vocabulary
- The latest terms and vocabulary that French speakers use today
- French-English and English-French glossaries
- Support for all major textbooks for courses in French vocabulary
Access to revised Schaums.com website with access to over 50 online audio recordings and more.
Schaum’s reinforces the main concepts required in your course and offers hundreds of practice questions to help you succeed. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time – and get your best test scores!