Intermediate German : A Grammar and Workbook
Author: Heiner Schenke
Intermediate German is designed for learners who have achieved basic proficiency and wish to progress to more complex language. Each of the units combines concise grammar explanations with examples and exercises to help build confidence and fluency.
· clear explanations of the similarities and differences in English and German grammar
· authentic language examples from a range of contemporary media
· checklists at the end of each unit to consolidate what you have learnt
· full cross-referencing throughout
· extra tips on language learning and learning specific grammar points
Suitable for students learning with or without a teacher, Intermediate German, together with its sister volume, Basic German, forms a structured course of the essentials of German grammar.
About the Author
University of Westminster, London, UK