Schaum’s Outline of German Grammar
Author: Elke Gschossmann-Hendershot, Lois Feuerle
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Date: 2018, 6th ed.
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Fortunately, there’s Schaum’s.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, sovled problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum’s Outline gives you:
• Hundreds of practice problems with step-by-step solutions to reinforce knowledge
• New graphic representation to better illustrate the rules for modifications in word order, depending upon the type of sentence or clause in which the verb appears
• New vocabulary, including updated cultural references and social media references
• New German-English glossary
• Support for all major textbooks for courses in German Grammar
PLUS: Access to revised Schaums.com website with access to over 700 online audio recordings and more.
Schaum’s reinforces the main concepts required in your course and offers hundreds of practice questions to help you suceed. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum’s Outlines – Problem solved.