Italian Short Stories for Beginners
Author: Olly Richards
Publisher: Olly Richards
Length: 3 hrs and 23 mins
Improve your comprehension, grow your vocabulary and ignite your imagination with these unconventional Italian short stories!
In this book you will find:
– Short stories from a variety of compelling genres, from science fiction and crime to history and thriller, so you’ll have great fun listening, whilst learning a wide range of new vocabulary!
– Stories broken down into manageable chapters, so you always make progress with the story and feel a sense of achievement without great difficulty listening!
– Realistic amounts of new vocabulary so that you’re not overwhelmed by complex words. Instead of pausing to look up every word, you’ll absorb new vocabulary from the context of the story, and have the satisfaction of that moment when you say: I totally understood that sentence!
– Carefully written Italian, using straightforward grammar that is comprehensible for beginner and intermediate level learners. You’ll enjoy listening and learning new grammatical structures without any feelings of overwhelm and frustration
– Plenty of natural dialogues in each story, so that you can learn conversational Italian whilst you listen, and improve your speaking ability at the same time!
– A five-step plan for listening the stories in this book the smart way. This detailed introductory chapter gives you specific, step-by-step instructions for effective listening in Italian, so that you know exactly how to make the most out of the book and maximize your learning!
Italian Short Stories for Beginners has been written especially for students from beginners to intermediate level. The eight captivating stories are designed to give you a sense of fun while listening, so you can enjoy learning Italian again!