Japanese In Context – Elementary Japanese Course
Format: PDF, MP4, MP3
Learn to to speak, read, and write authentic – and practical Japanese to boost your career or just enrich your life
Japanese In Context is a unique introductory level course. You will learn to speak, read, write and understand modern, authentic Japanese — and maybe have some fun along the way.
110 Instructional Video Lessons in 9 Jam-Packed Sections With Over 7 Hours of Content
– Basic Sounds and Writing Systems
– People and Things
– Daily Life Skills
– Making Descriptions
– Existence and Object Properties
– Discussing Actions
– Using the Past Tense
– Complex Sentences
– Japanese in Context
– Supplementary Material Including Vocabulary and Grammar Lists with Activities and Solutions, Along With Audio and Video Demonstrations By a Native Japanese Speaker
– Challenge yourself by writing and reading Japanese
– Test your skills with a wide variety of written activities
– Perfect your pronunciation by comparing it to a native speaker’s audio recording
– Watch video demonstrations of how to correctly write Japanese characters
This course is designed to be self-paced but the ambitious student can finish it in 9-10 weeks. Each section is divided into video demonstrations explaining core Japanese concepts in plain English, followed by supplementary vocabulary, activities, audio files and even more video demonstrations carefully showing how to properly write Japanese characters.
What are the requirements?
•A desire to learn
•Whiteboard and marker to conserve paper
What am I going to get from this course?
•Over 233 lectures and 10 hours of content!
•61 lectures with over 5 hours of content!
•49 video demonstrations of how to write Japanese characters with over 2 hours of content by a native speaker!
•58 activities with vocabulary and grammar to test your writing and reading skills
•55 audio tracks recorded by a native speaker!
•Understand how to study Japanese in order to become fluent in your own desired way
•Learn to speak,read and write modern Japanese!
What is the target audience?
•Anyone with an interest in learning the Japanese language
•Anyone wanting to boost their career or looking for a new skill