The Everything Brazilian Portuguese Phrase Book
Author: Fernanda Ferreira
Format: PDF, EPUB, MOBI
The ultimate phrase guide for travel, business, and more!
“I’ll have the chicken dish, please.” “How do you get to the theater?”
“Let’s set up a meeting.”
Packed with everything you’ll need to understand–and be understood by–Brazilian-Portuguese speakers, this pocket guide is the ultimate translator to have on an airplane, in a boardroom, at a restaurant, and anywhere else this beautiful language is spoken. Conveniently organized by subject and situation, this handy guide includes information on:
- How to make introductions, professionally and casually
- Ordering food in restaurants (with phrases for special diets and allergies)
- Asking for and giving directions
- Explaining medical emergencies to doctors
- Crafting status updates and tweets online
- Slang phrases for casual chatting
Complete with Brazilian Portuguese-English and English-Brazilian Portuguese dictionaries for quick reference, The Everything Brazilian Portuguese Phrase Book gives you the right words and phrases–whatever the situation!