Collins Russian Dictionary Premium
Requirements: Android 4.1+
The essential two-in-one reference for the learner of Russian: an up-to-date dictionary and a useful grammar supplement in one app. The Collins Russian Dictionary offers up-to-date coverage of today’s Russian and English. Ideal for the intermediate learner of Russian.
• The Collins Russian Dictionary will help the user understand the language of the Russian media and of contemporary literature, and includes business and computing terms.
• The grammar section is a compact and useful guide, a perfect complement to the dictionary with its clear, easy-to-use layout.
• The clear layout, with special presentation of key vocabulary, ensures that users find what they are looking for quickly and easily.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Favorites now has a ‘Sort by’ function.
• Bug fixes