Colloquial Spanish of Latin America
Author: Rodriguez-Saona R.
Date: 2002, 2nd ed.
Format: PDF, MP3
Colloquial Spanish of Latin America: The Complete Course for Beginners has been carefully developed by an experienced teacher to provide a step-by-step course to Latin American Spanish as it is written and spoken today.
Combining a clear, practical and accessible style with a methodical and thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Latin American Spanish in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Colloquial Spanish of Latin America is exceptional; each unit presents a wealth of grammatical points that are reinforced with a wide range of exercises for regular practice. A full answer key, a grammar summary, bilingual glossaries and English translations of dialogues can be found at the back as well as useful vocabulary lists throughout.
Key features include:
- A clear, user-friendly format designed to help learners progressively build up their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- Jargon-free, succinct and clearly structured explanations of grammar
- An extensive range of focused and dynamic supportive exercises
- Realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of narrative situations
- Helpful cultural points explaining the customs and features of life in Latin America
- An overview of the sounds of Latin American Spanish.
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Spanish of Latin America is an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Latin American Spanish.