The Ultimate Spanish Review and Practice
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Date: 2019, 4th ed.
Format: EPUB, PDF
Gain the essential grammar skills needed to communicate more confidently in Spanish!
Developing a good grasp of grammar is key to mastering a foreign language. This bestselling guide provides comprehensive coverage of all the elements of Spanish grammar. Each grammatical concept is clarified and then illustrated with lively example sentences. More than 400 exercises provide you with plenty of practice to apply this knowledge in everyday conversation. The exercises are contextualized with scene-setting instructions in Spanish to ensure relevance to practice conversational and writing requirements.
With this edition, you’ll also have access to the unique McGraw-Hill Education Language app featuring extensive audio recordings and interactive quizzes. The app makes it easy to study on-the-go, test your comprehension, and hone your new language skills.
The Ultimate Spanish Review and Practice, 4th Edition features:
• More than 400 engaging exercises
• A pre-test to identify your existing strengths and weaknesses
• A post-test for assessing your progress
• Flashcards for all the vocabulary lists with progress tracking
• Extensive audio exercises to test your listening comprehension
• Interactive quizzes, and more